[Bf-committers] Volumetrics update

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 06:58:07 CEST 2008

That sucks, about the connection.  Anyway, if I have time I'd love to look
at your code, and write an interface for it to render volumetric deep shadow
maps.  Is the design of it going to change at all?  I'm going to be moving
soon, but once I'm settled I should have at least a little time to play
around with this before school starts.

Joe