[Bf-committers] Volumetrics

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Sat Jul 12 10:18:29 CEST 2008

Selon echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu:

> Hi
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Unless you need feedback sooner, we could raise the topic at the next
> > Sunday meeting.
> >
> > Before that, it'd be nice if those who tried to apply the patch could send
> > feedback here on the list.
> >
> > Martin
>

> Yes, although I could not be there for answer thongs ,after you finish the
> meeting please sent it to me to review it and I will make an anwer and
> will post it here
>
>                                             Thanks a lot!

Hi,

really nice work,
so you can find a compilation made with MSVC++ 8.0
and the current svn revision on this site :

http://www.zoo-logique.org/3D.Blender/index.php3?zoo=com

Of course your code has been modified to fulfil the
Microsoft's compiler demands.

jms

( for the developpers team : MSVC can't compile Blender
if WITH_BF_INTERNATIONAL is not set. )