[Bf-committers] Shader?

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 02:00:24 CEST 2008

hey Chris! Sounds great,what you are trying to do. I wrote this tutorial http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Tutorials/Camera_Mapping which explains projecting a photograph onto an object. Hope it helps.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA