[Bf-committers] BugFix - TrackTo Actuator

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:31:40 CEST 2008

Hi, I just submitted a bugfix patch.

As I read in the blender website -
http://www.blender.org/development/submit-a-patch/

it is better if I write to the mailing list to communicate about it.
It is still true? I don't want to bother anyone ...

Anyways, here is the link to the tracker:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=17297&group_id=9&atid=127

This is a bug fix related to the TrackTo Object Actuator.

Apparently this is a very, very old bug (early then 2002 according to
my history check). So I don't if the original coder is still active.

Another thing. A few lines above the code itself, I found a commentary in Dutch:

/* verschillen van ong 360 graden corrigeren */

I translated to:
/* angular difference of 360 degrees */

Could anyone double check it?

Thank you very much.