[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Tue Jul 8 14:38:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

You probably noticed the big logic update that I've done today. I apologize
for making such a large update in a single step but I've been working on these
changes in a place where I didn't have internet access and couldn't update SVN
regularly. Read the commit logs #15425 for details.

Here is a blend that demonstrates the use of these new actuators and sensors
(of course you need to compile the update first):
http://home.scarlet.be/~tsi46445/blender/slidingProblem.blend

Next on my list is a local Ipo actuator: the Ipo curve will be moved, rotated
and scaled according to object current position, orientation and scale.
Combined with armature action, it will allow complex action that require
displacement.

/benoit