[Bf-committers] building blender on netbsd - not multithreading

Thilo Jeremias thilo.jeremias at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:34:08 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm new here -  so apologies if that has been answered already (I did
google though)

I build blender on netbsd(4), with the scons buildsystem.
a) It seems pkgsrc does not work for me
b) more important I cannot set the renderer to be multi-threaded.
Whatever setting I use it still only uses 1 cpu on an amd64.

( I verified that scons used -lpthread ) the last couple of lines from
the build are at: http://nispuk.com/blenderbuild.log.txt (if someone
cares).
The config i used is at: http://nispuk.com/config_netbsd3-config.py.txt

Any help as to where start debugging is appreciated / or if this is a
known and fixed problem.

pls reply to me directly as well, as I haven't subscribed to the mailing
list yet.

cheers thilo