[Bf-committers] I'm back

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Thu Jan 31 17:34:50 CET 2008

I'm back after a quite long leave (before blenderconf).

Sorry to have let you down guys, but i had a very nasty eye sore
which forbid me to use computers at all for more than 2 months, and
after that i had to be very carefull (less than 2 hours/day), and
coding was not an option. It is still not fully finished but much better

Having been out of the loop for such a long time, i will need some
time to get back at level. I have thousands of unread mails and did
not follow at all what happened recently.

--
Jean-Luc Peurière
jlp at nerim.net