[Bf-committers] physics concerns

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 30 20:55:12 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the review; I also wonder how this was approved for trunk...
we really should give such big additions in Blender better reviews and
feedback. It was not a topic in meetings, and for such additions then
at least the official maintainers of the animation/physics system
should give blessings, or confirm they're around for help.

I also get more warnings in the code than ever... not sure which commit
it was, but it happened today.
Like: someone used float math! sinf logf etc is not supported by
Blender. It's an option you have to wrap.

-Ton-