[Bf-committers] Discussion of a Blender Compile Farm

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 06:02:54 CET 2008

I currently use a Python script to automate it all. It

> I know you can do all this with CruiseControl/CruiseControl.Net
> (Automated Continuous Integration server). I used CruiseControl.Net
> before and it works great. I found out about this software by looking
> around on the sharpdevelop page. CruiseControl/CruiseControl.Net. uses
> Ant, but you can start Scons from Ant.

Whatever is used needs to be cross platform, since I see little use
having to maintain multiple platforms, when Python can unify the code
base.

Timothy Baldridge

--
If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out but
tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very