[Bf-committers] Bugfixing Help

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 17:47:04 CET 2008

--- Timothy Baldridge <tbaldridge at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Usually, people either start by scratching a itch.
> > Fixing things or adding features that affects them
> > personally, or diving into a module that
> particularly
> > interest them (animation, mesh, nurbs, ...).
>
> Am I right in understanding that we're at a near new
> function freeze
> now? Sunday's notes sounded like we're close to the
> "bugfixes only"
> stage.

We'll probably move that freeze to a branch, so new
functions can be developed in trunk. Anyway, with the
2.5 branch, it's a good idea not to do too many
sweeping changes.

> > You'll find the bug and patch tracker on pbo
> > (projects.blender.org), more particularly there:
> > http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?group_id=9
>
> Yeah, I saw that, and didn't want to dive into
> fixing something that
> someone else was working on. I'll contact some
> module owners, and go
> from there.

Bugs that aren't assigned to anyone or that have been
sitting in the tracker for a while are good to go,
pick anyone you want.

Have fun!

Martin