[Bf-committers] Bugfixing Help

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:14:49 CET 2008

> Usually, people either start by scratching a itch.
> Fixing things or adding features that affects them
> personally, or diving into a module that particularly
> interest them (animation, mesh, nurbs, ...).

Am I right in understanding that we're at a near new function freeze
now? Sunday's notes sounded like we're close to the "bugfixes only"
stage.

> You can always contact the module owners (
> http://www.blender.org/development/current-projects/module-owners/
> ) directly if you're more interested in a particular
> section of the code.

Excellent idea, I'll try that.

> You'll find the bug and patch tracker on pbo
> (projects.blender.org), more particularly there:
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?group_id=9

Yeah, I saw that, and didn't want to dive into fixing something that
someone else was working on. I'll contact some module owners, and go
from there.

Thanks Martin,

Timothy