[Bf-committers] Error on 13320 build on MSVC Scons

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:57:59 CET 2008

Yeah, that was my bad, I did a CTRL-A on the text. I didn't know it
was so large. I'll watch out for that in the future.

Timothy

On Jan 21, 2008 8:55 AM, Stephen Swaney <sswaney at centurytel.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 06:28:08PM -0600, Timothy Baldridge wrote:
> > I just tried submitting the full log, but it was too long. So here's
> > just the offending part:
>
> You do not need to submit the full log.  Only the *first* error msg
> is of interest.  Warning are unimportant in this context.
>
> Also, as you probably noticed, there is a limit on message size for
> the mailing list.
>
> --
> Stephen Swaney
> sswaney at centurytel.net

If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out but
tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very
expensive machine, is somehow ennobled and no one dares criticize it.
(Pierre Gallois)