[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13273] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp: game engine wasnt compiling

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jan 18 10:05:57 CET 2008

Hi,

The XXX comment means a "bad level call" (unresolvable), as a todo for
later. The GE doesnt work at all in the 2.5 branch, just like all of
Blender's functionality.

I admit that we urgently need a doc describing all of this, with todos
for the 2.5 branch.
ATM I've been put to urgent peach fixing stuff...

-Ton-