[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13270] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender/editors/screen: * First working version of a new split tool for areas.

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:18:45 CET 2008

Really all Nathan is doing is playing with the under the hood stuff
and testing it out to try and work out the bugs.  He's just trying
to make some simple cases that actually use the new under the hood
stuff.  I don't think he's trying to push his own agenda, and really
anyone and everyone is encouraged to play with 2.5.

The current state of things is more a matter of making sure the new under
the hood stuff is going to actually work the way people need it to than
lets switch blah over to the new system.

Kent