[Bf-committers] 2.5 vista issues

dreblen dreblenj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:02:45 CET 2008

Hi, I've been following 2.5 and I've been compiling it with cygwin on
windows vista ultimate 64 bit.
When 2.5 did nothing, it was fine (because it was supposed to do
nothing), but now that work has been started on window splitting, I
realized that it's not working on vista.
This is what I get on startup:
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1036/250_vista_startup.png
and this is what I get if I start resizing stuff:
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1036/250_vista_messed_up.png
If I run the same blender.exe file on XP I get the proper green and
purple panes and it works fine.
I don't know if this is vista or the fact that it's 64 bit, but I
thought I'd let people know that it isn't working.
-Tanner