[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13270] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender/editors/screen: * First working version of a new split tool for areas.

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Thu Jan 17 18:13:51 CET 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 6:12 PM, Chris Want <cwant at ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Nathan Letwory wrote:
> >> I'm pretty happy with the old way of splitting windows -- will that
> >> still be supported?
> >>

> > I don't know, to be honest. For now I leave these kind of decisions to
> > the usability gurus :)
>
> So this gets pushed down the pipe with absolutely no discussion,
> other than somebody made some pictures of how it should work?

I'm open for discussion. Also, don't forget that this is still much
testing of the new system, too. So speak up with good suggestions and
proposals (this is for everyone), so that these kind of threads can be
useful too. Just complaining and making assumptions will help nobody.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the new event system, it seems to
have great potential. I hope that we get good discussion about this
new work.

/Nathan