[Bf-committers] Group indentification code

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 11:42:32 CET 2008

 I'm writing a feature that will enable Groups to toggle
visible/invisible.Interface is finished. I have finished code that will
enable you to select an object in a group and then hide the whole Group that
that particular object is in.But, I need to write a function that
"remembers" which Groups are hid so that when other Groups are hid
simultaneously,when an individual Group's toggle is toggled to visible, it
will unhide that specific Group only and not the others(each Group has it's
own visible/invisible toggle button).

My question is:
How are Groups individually identified in the source code?

Once I can "clearly" grasp that answer the feature will be finished.

Hope someone can help.
Digikiller