[Bf-committers] SVN commit 13243

dreblen dreblenj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:49:37 CET 2008

Hi, I tested the script, and as I said before, I think that 'print
unknownversion' should be changed.
I don't really see an instance where this could happen, but if it does,
then it goes through the undefined reference stuff
and names the package "/bf-blender/blender/obj//blender--windows-py2.5.zip",
the key being that since it didn't find a version number, it creates a
directory without any name ("//").
This could be fixed if you replace the 'print unknownversion' call with
'print "release"', then it would create
"/bf-blender/blender/obj/release/blender-release-windows-py2.5.zip"

-Tanner

P.S. Kent-Thanks for your comment on the tracker :)