[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13157] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender: Whole lot of changes....

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:07:00 CET 2008

Oh yes, they are very pretty :) I am looking forward to using this on my
dual screen.

On Jan 8, 2008 3:42 PM, Nathan Letwory <nathan at letwory.net> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 2008 9:40 PM, Johnny Matthews <johnny.matthews at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've started building this branch to watch the progress. At startup
> should I
> > see anything more than a gray screen?
>
> With the very latest you should see some colors too.
>
> /Nathan

Johnny Matthews
johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Check out my blog at - http://johnnygizmo.blogspot.com

"Among God's creatures two, the dog and the guitar, have taken all the sizes
and all the shapes, in order not be separated from the man"

-Andres Segovia