[Bf-committers] Ketsji Plugin

Charlie C snailrose at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 12 14:52:36 CET 2008

I added a default search path for windows (.blender/../plugins). Now it should
work right out of the box, unless thats not always the default location. For
Linux builds, I'm unsure where to set the search path. Is the plugin folder
always in .blender/plugins?

Anyway, once a default path is setup for all platforms. It will scan the paths
on startup and build a menu of available plugins without having to specify a
location. (Ketsji always being the default)