[Bf-committers] Ketsji Plugin

Charlie C snailrose at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 10 05:48:00 CET 2008

I have managed to get Ketsji running external to blender, and am working
on plugging it in to the space type. Though this may not be the answer.
 From a user standpoint It's kind of a annoying to load the plugin every
time you create a new file. It could be loaded automatically when you
press (p), but how would you specify other plugins?

I added the source code to my page on sourceforge..
http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=169924

It's in the blender-intern branch, and so far only tested on windows.

Charlie