[Bf-committers] Layer system code

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 7 21:48:02 CET 2008

I already have a working named layer system that actually does what it's
supposed to do.Even when scenes change, the layers can be renamed to fit the
circumstances of that particular scene.A blank layer palate is created for
that particular scene.You can try the latest build (Named Layers 9) at
Graphicall.org.