[Bf-committers] Layer system code

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:28:29 CET 2008

It's nice. But how hard would it be to just rip some of the code that
is used for the materials, or texture buttons. Or anywhere there is a
"named toggle" and just plant that on a new palate that shows the
layers button?

It does not even have to do my mock up. Just copy the code thats n the
tool header for layers, plant that into a new palate, and put a fake
table of 20 rows next to them and allow text input. Save.

*Poof* named layers. And Nothing new happens. just a new palate that
NO one has to use. But it beats writing it down on paper.