[Bf-committers] integrating to desktops (Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13063] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender/windowmanager/intern/wm_window.c: Removed silly Global windowstate variable.)

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Sat Jan 5 15:01:50 CET 2008

Chris Burt schrieb:
> If it came down to a vote, I would vote that Blender continue to use
> its own native file selector, which although could use improvement,

I would second that.

For the point of user favorites: I don't care for system wide favs,
these never point to the right place. What should I do with textfiles in
a graphic app for example. IMHO it makes much more sense if the app
remembers the last places I visited, filters the filetypes it can read etc.

Regards,
Carsten