[Bf-committers] Helpers needed for conference, Santa Clara, California

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sat Jan 5 12:10:24 CET 2008

Hi all,

In April I'll be holding a session about DbBlender (Blender and MySQL
integration), at the MySQL Conference in Santa Clara, California. See
http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/schedule/detail/1806 .

I've also been asked to showcase it at the DotOrg Pavilion, and for
that I receive 4 passes for entrance to the conference and one full
conference pass (shared) for entrance to all events. I'll be needing a
few people who can help me out at the DotOrg Pavilion booth for
showcasing DbBlender.

If you're in the area and able/willing to come, contact me through
e-mail, then we can discuss this in more detail.

Regards,

/Nathan