[Bf-committers] Ketsji Plugin

Samuel Anjam samuel_anjam at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:58:13 CET 2008

I think a general game engine plugin space type would be pretty neat. One day I thought about it with JesterKing (what was his real name again?) and he had this idea of making a totally general space type for any kind of plugins. That could work too but it would be a bit more large scale project...

The advantages of a space type would probably be loading up multiple plugins at once. That could speed up evaluating engines and testing different stuff with different plugins. Could be efficient.