[Bf-committers] Call for test build 1

Jasper Mine jaspermine at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 29 22:17:44 CET 2008

Hello

Well I was doing the intel builds and have no problem doing it again.

Its just my question is more about osx 10.5. I'm still compiling on
10.4.  And yes I provide both versions to work with python 2.3 and 2.5.

Anybody have experience with osx version 10.4 compiling blender and
working on 10.5?

As far as ppc builds. I believe it was Halley making them and he has
been away for abit of time now. I have not taken over this
responsibility.

I will have an osx intel blender download available tomorrow for both
versions of python.

Please let me know if I... Need to know.

Jasper