[Bf-committers] BIH - mixing C and C++

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 29 20:10:33 CET 2008

I'm having a little issue here. It's been years that I haven't coded straight C. I'm used to C++. The BIH file is coded with C++ laxity for variable declaration and use of const and that sort of stuff. So I set its compile property to compile as C++. Since I implemented the idea of switching to BIH with the G.rt variable, it wont link. I know this is because of the name mangling difference that the linker does not recognize. Surely, there is an easy way to make both link together but I can't figure it right now. ANy help would be appreciated.

Yves