[Bf-committers] Call for test build 1

jonathan ferguson jdpf at edumetrics.org
Fri Feb 29 20:10:38 CET 2008

hi.

On Feb 29, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Tom M wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Diego Hernan Borghetti
> <bdiego at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  I really don't know about OSX/intel but the 2.45 have intel+py2.5
>>  so.. why don't build this time ? version problem ?
>
> Diego,
>
> lukep is back, so it is unclear if an additional os builder is needed,
> lukep - would you like jaspers assitance for building the test builds?
>  Perhaps split the load between you?
>
> LetterRip

It was my understanding, given the absence of lukep (welcome back
lukep!) that devroo volunteered to build for Mac (Intel and PPC). I
met with him on IRC and he delegated PPC to me (as I've been doing
PPC builds for blenderbuilds.org). I have recently gained access to a
G5, so if the Carbon to Cocoa issue gets fixed for 64 bit, then I
could compile for 64 bit PPC.

That said, given that lukep is back, I welcome his expertise.

What would you like us to do lukep?

have a day.yad
jdpf