[Bf-committers] BIH acceleration structure?

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Wed Feb 27 22:23:03 CET 2008

Just a suggestion: you could make use of Blenders "rt" button so that
you can do speed comparison on the two inside one running instance of
Blender just by setting some arbitrary integer value there for
testing.

Note: I don't know how to implement this myself but it seems like the
'standard' way to approach work like this.

Good luck!

--Chris