[Bf-committers] BIH acceleration structure?

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 26 16:37:51 CET 2008

Thanks people with the welcome.

I'll wait a bit here. I know that Brecht is really busy with Peach already.
In the meantime, I'm getting acqainted with Blender and I'm reading Carsten
Wachter's (the inventor of the BIH) PhD Thesis which was published just a
few weeks ago and where there is an in-depth discussion of the BIH and the
different strategies for its implementation. The Thesis is available at
http://vts.uni-ulm.de/doc.asp?id=6265 if anyone is interested.

Yves