[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13715] trunk/blender/source/blender/src/ drawimage.c: Images in the image editor were being draw with the wrong glBlendFunc() command

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:27:04 CET 2008

Due to various issues (the one you report among them), I've been told to
revert the bugfix, which I've done.  I think ton wants to make
everything work in key alpha anyway, so there isn't much point to my
bugfix in that case, especially since it's not working quite correctly
(texture filtering was also apparently messing up).

Joe