[Bf-committers] PyNode thread patch

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Thu Feb 21 23:10:15 CET 2008

Hi all,

Willian has been working on fixing the issue with pynodes and threads.
Tonight we think it's solved. Before committing though, we'd like to
get some more test confirms.

Patch against r13806:
http://www.letworyinteractive.com/blender/r13806_pynode_threads.patch
Test .blend: http://wiki.blender.org/uploads/7/70/Dev-pynodes-test.blend

Make sure you test all python related entries: import/export (->
scripts started through menu entries), your own scripts, pynodes,
start gameengine and exit it, do other python stuff, etc.

We have tested this now on single processor Linux and single processor
Windows (Vista) and dual-processor Windows (XP Pro). If at least the
OSXers could test and report.

Thanks in advance,

/Nathan (and Willian)