[Bf-committers] _LARGEFILE_SOURCE

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Wed Feb 20 09:25:18 CET 2008

On 2/19/08, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hehe, a bit of both!

:)

> But really: the fact verse might need it, is not a relevant reason to
> then include it in every compiled C file of the entire source tree. :)

No comment from me here; I'm lightyears away from knowing enough to
even have an opinion.

I just realized I wasn't completely accurate in my post about Verse
either ... The server includes some file I/O code, for encryption key
management. Still, those files are also very small, Verse does not do
any general file I/O with files that can be in the size range where
largefile support is required.

Okay, back to sleep.

/Emil