[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13715] trunk/blender/source/blender/src/ drawimage.c: Images in the image editor were being draw with the wrong glBlendFunc() command

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:16:37 CET 2008

Stéphane SOPPERA wrote:
> Joe Eagar a écrit :
>
>> On further investigation, premul images are having a problem.  However
>> the composite output in that .blend in the
>> bug tracker was displaying just fine, it must've been outputting key or
>> something.
>>

> With my own build of blender svn, "Render Result" and "Viewer Node"
> images are different and "Render Result" is badly drawn (black edges)
> when switching on "Draws Image with alpha", whereas "Viewer Node" is
> correct. With blender 2.45 this is the contrary (white edges on "Viewer
> Node" image).
> Don't you see the same thing on your computer?
>
> Regards,
> Stéphane

Eh it should be GL_ONE by default, after my latest commit.  Hrm.  The UV
image editor image user should be per-image, but it's not, so if you
have premul on in one, it'll be on for all of them (only used for
displaying images in the uv editor, but still annoying).  Maybe it
wasn't such a good idea to make this an image user flag after all  :/

Joe