[Bf-committers] Help needed (contract work) for ocean simulation in blender

olivier.saraja at free.fr olivier.saraja at free.fr
Fri Feb 15 08:41:33 CET 2008

Hi Matt,

Selon Matt Ebb <matt at mke3.net>:
> If anyone is interested in helping with this, it would be most
> appreciated - please contact me directly via email and we can discuss
> rates and budgets. I'd be very happy to discuss this work as soon as
> possible. I'm also 'broken_work' usually in #blendercoders in
> Australian business hours.

Sorry I can't help with this, but I remember that Simon Harvey was working on
exactly that:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/OceanSimulator

He stopped the project because he needed a robust plugin system (initially:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/ModBlender). I don't know how far
he has gone with the code, but it could be a very good basis.

Please check, as it could save tremendous time for your studio!

Cheers

--
olivS