[Bf-committers] Python new particle system module

Janne Karhu jhkarh at utu.fi
Mon Feb 11 14:34:24 CET 2008

Sure,

the basic way (i.e. should give correct result in most cases) to get a
particle's location (child or actual particle) is
psys_get_particle_state(...) in particle.c. You can probably look at the
places where it's used to figure out how it works. It should also work for
hair particles, but with the simplification that hair particle's life is
always from frame 1 (or zero, don't remember right now) to frame 100.

Cheers,

Janne.