[Bf-committers] docs / offer for help writing

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Feb 5 00:21:37 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 5, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:

>  That said, the coder doesn't need to be the one to write them, I'm
>  going through commit logs and finding what doesn't have docs, and will
>  be organizing users to help write them or writing them myself.

Yes, I've had an explicit offer to help posted in the blenderartists forums:

"an announcement that help is available for writing documentation,
release notes or other, would have the best chances to reach every
coder concerned if it was made on bf-committers. I could do it but I
feel that it would be better if an actual committer did it.
Could you please make such an announcement and redirect the coders to
this thread?"

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116097

So, if you're feeling stressed and running out of time, there are
people willing to help! All you have to do is ask :)

cheers

Matt