[Bf-committers] Important for all coders/users Sunday Meeting minutes February 3, 2008

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Mon Feb 4 23:13:37 CET 2008

Hi, Tom
that all looks like "mangers' panicking" .. we have that event every now
and then here...
Ford sprang up.
"Keep looking at the book!" he hissed urgetly.
"what?"
"DON'T PANIC"
"I'm not panicking!"
"Yes, you are."
"All right, so I'm panicking, what else is there to do?"
Hum ... have a beer, know where your towel is ..
I know there were some 'sneek ins' .. and i don't think asking on IRC if
noone objects is approval .. so .. what else..
Do you really want to cut coders .. doing nifty little things .. if so..
i'm fine with leaving.
BM