[Bf-committers] Group visisbility /invisibility toggle

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 4 20:44:18 CET 2008

I've made major strides in the layer code since the 9th patch that's not
published as a patch  but because there's  not much  interest in it, I've
been using it only in my custom builds.

I'll try to amp up the outliner code then. Have some code algorithym ideas
or anything else on the matter please share.

Digikiller