[Bf-committers] Group visisbility /invisibility toggle

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:24:06 CET 2008

Hi David, the first thing that comes to mind here is that an object
can exist in more then one group.
As a workaround for 20 layers its not THAT bad but it does seem like a
workaround. (better to fix layer system properly, I know, its not
simple :/ )

The only way I can see this working is that there is a user interface
method to switch the object visibility on and off from the group in
the outliner.
Visibility settings would have to be on/off/mixed

This would just be a quicker way to change the visibility then
clicking on each eye.