[Bf-committers] Patch 8207 & 8208 submmitted

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Sat Feb 2 13:19:27 CET 2008

Hi,

This is my first post on this list so I hope I do things right. Let me
introduce myself; I'm an experienced programmer, mainly active in
telecom. I came to Blender recently and I would like to contribute a
bit.
My main interest is in the game engine: fixing it, improving it, etc.
I've submitted two patches to start with.
Patch 8207, a very simple patch that resolves a problem that I've
discovered in the RaySensor. The problem is described in bug report
8183.
Patch 8208 is a proposal to export the SCA_ISensor::Evaluate() function
to Python so that more sophisticated script can be developped,
especially usefull for ray sensors and the like.
Hope this is usefull.