[Bf-committers] Curvature Input

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 15:55:53 CET 2008

To me, it seems like you would just take the difference between the two surface normals. I would use positive numbers for diverging vectors (hills), and negatives for converging (valleys), with some accommodation for unit-space density, since there are more faces/edges at creases (generally) to sculpt and define the surface, which is irrelevant in metal forming.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.