[Bf-committers] Curvature Input

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Wed Dec 24 15:20:16 CET 2008

Normals do not work because the effect is view vector independent and it
distinguishes between "hill tops" and "valleys". But using a effect dependant on
a x/y/z offset will obviously not work, because the surface is round. Its a
bronze statue where there is corrosion in grooves and where there is shiny
bronze otherwise.

	-panzi