[Bf-committers] Somebody to commit patch of bug #17989

Sebastian Kochman sebastian.kochman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:55:21 CET 2008

Hello,
As you are talking about small patches, I also wrote a one-line patch
some time ago:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=18022&group_id=9&atid=127

It touches a problem with BMP format and QuickTime - I've just added
BMP format to the list of formats that shouldn't be played with
QuickTime. You can find some more info about it in the patch'es
description.

Greetings,
Sebastian Kochman (RaiQ)