[Bf-committers] Patch 18080 for extern/ffmpeg upgrade

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Fri Dec 12 21:32:06 CET 2008

Hi,

I prepared a patch to upgrade ffmpeg to version 52 in order to support
capture devices for the VideoTexture module. I tested the patch under
Windows and Ubuntu (with scons).  I updated the compilation system for
the other platforms but couldn't test of course.
I am ready to commit the patch but I would like the platform maintainers
to test the patch first and report any compilation problems.
To limit the risks I upgraded to the same ffmpeg revision that I used to
build the Windows binaries back in April.

More details in the patch tracker:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail
<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=18080&gr
oup_id=9&atid=127> &aid=18080&group_id=9&atid=127

Benoit