[Bf-committers] New proposal for sim_physics

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Thu Dec 11 20:39:30 CET 2008

Hi all!

 I have implemented last nigth the Early Ray Termination algorithm for sim
physics to cut down render times without compromise visual appearance of
volumetrics. For denser volumetrics and big volumes it can cut down
dramatically the render time.
 It leads also to leverage the spectre of visual effects for sim_physics
as my thesis build (if not better) with the plus of much more
optimized/well designed/ease of use :)

 Check my site soon to see new result pictures, now are possible in
sim_physics rocks,asteroids,walls and alien eggs volumetrics :)

                                    Cheers to all Farsthary