[Bf-committers] Color correction in sequencer

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:57:03 CET 2008

Glad to see you,

I was just thinking in a "filter stack" just like the modifier stack but for
image :)

Concerning the UI: Do tou think it is acceptable to have a UI "button" (with
3 discs, 3sliders and maybe 3 color piker) that manimuplate a float[9] array
or float[3][3] array (like the color button do with float[3] but with bigger
UI)

So this UI button can be used int the pannels and fill directly the float
array with ASC CDL compliant values (slope, offset, power)
That way also jus these 9 float need to be saved in the file.