[Bf-committers] Color correction in sequencer.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 23:21:37 CET 2008

Hi Xavier.

Can't you do a do_version()?
In readfile.c you can see a lot of parameters that need to be updated
over Blender version.
If what you need is a simple offset for old blender files work in the
same way as new blender files (with this bug fixed), this should work.

I didn't see the bug or this part of the code, but do_version()
sometimes is the better way to go.

Cheers,
Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com