[Bf-committers] Bundle Python, modules to exclude (if any)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:35:39 CET 2008

Hi,

I would like to say that I completely support the bundling process.In our
project here we want to release a single-player "game" and we don't want to
demand a full python installation to our users.

Our demand for the full python right now is only to run the clr.pyd module
(Common Language Runtime - an interface to integrate dotNet and python).
We don't need any of the options we can disable at installation time (tk,
utility scripts, tests).
I tested here and the "tiny" python is fine

Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com